You Know You’re a Wotterman When…
2. Your wetsuit never really dries.
3. You never know what movies are coming out, but always know current ocean conditions.
4. Sand is e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e.
5. You have dropped your phone in the water…a lot.
6. You’re friends can tell when you haven’t been in the water for a few days.
7. You are always losing your shoes.
8. You worry more about your gear getting to the travel destination more than your travel companion.
9. Your car smells.
10. You Instagram photos of your boards/gear/catch-o-the-day more than most members of your family.
Tagged: fisherman, Freedive, Outrigger, Scuba, scuba diver, Stand up paddler, SUP, surf, Surf-fur, surfer, waterman